We can’t believe it’s already been two weeks since we met in Amsterdam for the second Solidity Summit!
With roughly 250 participants, the event was well attended. In addition, approximately 400 people joined remotely by watching the Livepeer livestream.
The day was packed with 20+ talks on
- Solidity internals & deep dives
- Solidity language design
- Solidity tooling
- Programming patterns
… and more.
Sorted by topic, here are all talks with links to the recordings and slides.
Solidity Deep Dives
- Solidity in 2022: Recent and Planned Features - Christian Reitwiessner
- The Solidity Optimizooooor - Hari Mulackal
- Generating EVM Bytecode from Yul in the New Via-IR Pipeline - Daniel Kirchner
- Foundry 101, a Hands-On Introduction - Odysseas
- dΞth Crypto - Leo Logvinov
- Remix Hybrid Tools - Aniket
- Presenting @truffle/decoder - G. Nicholas D’Andrea
- Human-Friendly Contract Interactions with Sourcify Verification - Kaan Uzdogan
- PRBMath: A Smart Contract Library for Fixed-Point Math - Paul Razvan Berg
- IntelliJ Solidity Debugger - Conor Svensson & Andrii Kliui
Security & Solidity Coding Practices
- Thanks for all the bugs! - Yannis Smaragdakis
- Good Practices from a Data Analyst Perspective - wei3erhase
- Mocking of Internal Functions in Solidity Unit Tests - Jason Smythe
- Create 2 Patterns - Fred
- Hybrid Attack Synthesis for DeFi - Jon Stephens
- Underhanded Solidity Contest Winner Presentations
Language Design & Yul
- What would Solidity look like if it was built today? - John Adler
- Bootstrapping a Compiler with Yul - Grant Wuerker
We hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did! We are looking forward to the next Solidity Summit already and thank you all for your eager participation.
In the meantime, feel free to send feedback and ideas for the upmcoming summits our way (
sol-summit[at]ethereum.org) and see you all soon!