This is a small bugfix release that fixes several trivial but very annoying bugs that were introduced with 0.4.12. We also deprecate some old features in preparation of the breaking release 0.5.0.
- Syntax Checker: Deprecated
throwin favour of
- Type Checker: Warn if a local storage reference variable does not explicitly use the keyword
- Code Generator: Correctly unregister modifier variables.
- Compiler Interface: Only output AST if analysis was successful.
- Error Output: Do not omit the error type.
A big thank you to all contributors who helped make this release possible!
Download the new version of Solidity here.