This release mainly makes libraries more flexible in that it allows internal functions to be called.
- Allow internal library functions to be called (by “inlining”)
- Fractional/rational constants (only usable with fixed point types, which are still in progress)
- Inline assembly has access to internal functions (as jump labels)
solcwithout arguments on a terminal will print help.
- Code Generation: Remove some non-determinism in code generation.
- Code Generation: Corrected usage of not / bnot / iszero in inline assembly
- Code Generation: Correctly clean bytesNN types before comparison
A big thank you to all contributors who helped make this release possible!
Download the new version of Solidity here.