- Breaking change in storage encoding: Encode short byte arrays and strings together with their length in storage.
- Report warnings.
- Allow storage reference types for public library functions.
- Access to types declared in other contracts and libraries via
- Version stamp at beginning of runtime bytecode of libraries.
- Bugfix: Problem with initialized string state variables and dynamic data in constructor.
- Bugfix: Resolve dependencies concerning
- Bugfix: Allow four indexed arguments for anonymous events.
- Bugfix: Detect too large integer constants in functions that accept arbitrary parameters.
A big thank you to all contributors who helped make this release possible!
Download the new version of Solidity here.